A self sign up (SSU) link directs your learners to a course landing page where they can sign up to access eduMe content with their preferred email or phone number.
SSU links can be shared through your preferred communication channels and allow users to register their own details. This means admins don't have to spend time uploading users themselves.
Existing users can also access SSU links. Once users enter their registered email or phone number, they'll be directed to a login page and then to their course.
With an SSU link, you'll have a customizable landing page where you can welcome learners to your course. Take a look at our article on customizations and branding to find out more.
Consider the following factors when making a decision about this method:
- You can share a single link with all your learners, no admin effort is required to set up the learner accounts.
- You’ll need to ensure that the link isn’t shared with anyone outside the organization. Remember that anyone with the link can sign up and access your courses.
- Learners may find the registration process longer than the other methods.
- Available only for web users.
You’ve created at least one team. Refer to our Teams article to learn more.
Note: In eduMe, SSU links are created on a course-team level. This means that any user who accesses the link will automatically be enrolled in a specific team with access to a specific course.
To generate an SSU link:
- Navigate to the Learning tab and select the course you'd like to generate a link for.
- Go to Delivery tab > Copy link for the team you'd like to generate the link for.
- Select Self sign up link - Module to copy the link.
You've now generated a self sign up link. Share the link with your learners through communication methods of your choice.